Subject: Federated Identity User Group Meeting - Feb. 23

FYI, any folks using or thinking about federated identity implementations (including SAML 1.0/1.1) might find this interesting. If you are in the San Francisco area (timed to fit in with RSA Conference), you are welcome.  Please do not reply to me, but to registration@mycroftinc.com.

Mike Beach
The Boeing Company

Dear Federated Identity User:

We invite you to join GM and Boeing in the first federated identity user group meeting. Event details are as follows:

Federated Identity User Group
February 23, 2004
Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
8:00am - 12:00pm

Driven by users for users, come share best practices for Federated Identity implementations with leading market players. This event is the first of its kind, allowing those of you that are actively implementing SAML and Liberty to get your questions heard and discussed by industry colleagues venturing down the same road of innovation.

* What are you using?
* What aren't you using and why?
* What's missing--what do you need to achieve your business goals?
* Is there a timeline for standards convergence?

This event will be limited to end user implementers so that we can have active and open discussion around what we are doing, business issues we are trying to solve, challenges we've faced, etc. No Vendors please.

This event will take place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco the same week as the RSA Security Event. You do not need to be attending the RSA show to attend, but you must pre-register. Registration and participation is free, but seating is limited. Please, no more than two attendees/company. Please fill out the following information to register. Your registration should be sent to registration@mycroftinc.com no later than Monday, February 9th.

- Name
- Company
- Phone
- email
- Type of implementation
- Use Case Scenario Yes ___ No ___
- Suggestions for Agenda Topics

We would like to kick off the day highlighting use case scenarios for Liberty and SAML. If you would be interested in delivering a 15-20 minute use case, please be sure to check the box included in the registration information and we will contact you to make further arrangements. If you have specific suggestions for the agenda, please feel free to include them above as we want this to be an engaging meeting for all. Thanks for your interest.