Subject: DCE Authorization data and UUID/GUID handling

Attached is a revised schema file for transporting both the UUID and
"friendly name" of realms and groups.

As discussed at the F2F - for UUID/GUID based systems, such as Windows
2000/2003 and DCE, we need to be able to transport both these values, and
that includes for the subject and other attribute values.

Perhaps if we have time at the focus call on Tuesday we can spend a little
time discussing this again.

John

sstc-saml-schema-dce-pac-2.0-cs.xsd