Subject: Agenda for focus call, Feb 10, 2003

Call setup details available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/security/

Agenda:

A number of significant postings have gone out on the list since the F2F. We
will work through them in the call. Please speak up if you feel there are
other items we should also cover on the call. I have omitted discussion of
LECP-related message as we have accepted it as a solution proposal (of
course, we need to work on the details of the proposal, but that can wait a
while).

1.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00042.html

draft-sstc-solution-profile-soap-02.pdf

2. AuthnRequest and intermediary use cases (long)

 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00047.html

3. description of SubjectConfirmation/KeyInfo (in SAML core)precludes
impersonation

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00049.html

4. Schema for thought

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00053.html

5. Alt. merged AuthnRequest schema

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00065.html

6. DCE Authorization data and UUID/GUID handling

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200402/msg00066.html