Subject: Re: [security-services] new bindings and profile drafts uploaded

Regarding the idea of where to put the "common" information that was in
the original Bindings/Profiles spec: I wonder if maybe we should put the
"Specification of additional bindings and profiles" in the conformance
doc.  (Prateek, what do you think?)  Considering that the conformance
doc explains how to document what you're conforming to, this seems
appropriate to me.

Regarding "confirmation method identifiers", I can see this going into
Section 7 in the core.

Regarding the "artifact format", I'm not sure...  Maybe Bindings is the
right place for it.  The dependency layering of the specs is effectively
as follows:

Profiles
Bindings
Core

So since artifacts are meant to be used in some protocol binding as a
request mechanism, and since Profiles needs to say exactly how to use
them in practice, their description needs to go in the middle.

	Eve