Subject: RE: [security-services] Belated agenda for today's focus group call

Prateek,

what I would like to get out of the focus call today is a proposed scope.
Once I have that - I will publish to the list for discussion/agreement.

For instance candidates for inclusion are:

	- use of standard LDAP attributes/object classes as per below)
	- Normalization of various "common" attribute naming schemes - e.g KRB,
DCE, Windows 2000
	- Authentication Method Identifiers
	- Confirmation method identifiers

I'm not clear in my own mind whether the last two should be in this
document - or remain in the core/profile/bindings doc set.

John