Subject: RE: [security-services] Core-08 is now available

> mostly undisturbed).  But given the confusion/comments on this point,
> and given our repositioning of ArtifactRequest as a protocol binding
> that returns a protocol message and not a mere assertion, renaming of
> ArtifactRequest is in order.

I didn't rename it because I had nothing better to suggest. So far, I
proposed Resolve and Rob didn't like that, so I don't have anything better
in mind. Reference is bad. Dereference?

In any case, even if we change the packaging of the message coming back the
other way (if people find the layering I did to be worthless), we still need
a name for the request, so have at it.