Subject: Signature element's position

Hi,
I  would like to propose to move the signature element as the first
element
in all  where it exists.  I do see that in Assertion its been moved
ahead,
but would be nice if its the first element. Its just so much easier  for
document processing.
Hope it would not be too hard to incorporate this in the
documents at this stage.

Thanks

Bhavna