Subject: Urgent request: spellings of names

Folks-- Since we've just voted the SAML V1.1 Technical Overview into
Committee Draft form, I'm adding an Acknowledgments section that lists
the voting members of the TC as of May 11.

Can you please take a look at this list RIGHT NOW and send me and Steve
(not the whole list) any corrections you'd like to make to your company
name, or your own name for that matter?  Steve, who keeps the master
attendance list, will also keep hold of the canonical spellings of
company and personal names for the purposes of spec references.

Hal Lockhart BEA
Gavenraj Sodhi Computer Associates
Tim Alsop CyberSafe
John Hughes Entegrity Solutions
Paul Madsen Entrust
Miguel Pallares Ericsson
Irving Reid HP
Paula Austel IBM
Maryann Hondo IBM
Michael McIntosh IBM
Anthony Nadalin IBM
Scott Cantor Individual
Bob Morgan Individual
Prateek Mishra Netegrity
Conor Cahill Netscape/AOL
Peter Davis Neustar
Frederick Hirsch Nokia
John Kemp Nokia
Nicholas Sauriol Nortel
Charles Knouse Oblix
Steve Anderson OpenNetwork
Darren Platt Ping Identity
Jim Lien RSA Security
John Linn RSA Security
Rob Philpott RSA Security
Dipak Chopra SAP
Jahan Moreh Sigaba
Bhavna Bhatnagar Sun Microsystems
Jeff Hodges Sun Microsystems
Eve Maler Sun Microsystems
Ron Monzillo Sun Microsystems
Mike Beach The Boeing Company
Greg Whitehead Trustgenix

I'll wait until 5pm ET today for corrections.  Thank you!

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com