Subject: RE: [security-services] Comments on Core 13 & Profiles 08 around SubjectConfirmationData

thanks Scott, with respect to time windows for confirmation and validity,
can we formulate some guidance on how the two intervals must relate. For
instance, can

1) a subject confirm themselves to an assertion that is not yet valid?
2) a subject confirm themselves to an assertion that was valid but has since
expired?

paul