Subject: Copyediting status

Folks, please do try to give this a quick scan before our telecon.  In
the main, the changes are merely editorial (and there's a bit more to do
in that regard; I'll tackle this during last call), but just in case
some bit of meaning got changed, we might as well catch it now.

We should be able to get a copyedited version of the Bindings spec out
before tomorrow too.  Same story there.  I don't think I'll have time to
do any others before tomorrow, though I *may* get to one more spec.

Based on the level of editing in these two samples, people should be
thinking about whether they might feel comfortable voting in the telecon
to "publish <each of the other specs> as a last-call working draft as
amended with copyedits", meaning that the copyedits could happen after
voting and before publication.  (If not, that's okay, but it would help
the readability of our specs for a lot of folks who won't have seen them
before.)

	Eve