Subject: comments on Last Call profiles doc - draft 17

As going through the doc for Federation stuff for the Technical Overview
found two (minor) issues:

- line 1764 and else where through out doc.  Came across the use of
"Replying Party".  In many instances "Service Provider" may be more
appropriate - and hence a quick check should be performed.  However if it is
appropriate to use Replying Party - perhaps I should define  (and scope it)
in the Technical Overview

-line 2206 re scheme snippet for TerminateType - is this correct?  Doesn't
look right to me - we have a hanging/empty <sequence/> element

John