Subject: Please review the WSS SAML Token Profile

As you know, the WSS TC produced the SAML Token Profile for use with Web Services Security.  The SSTC members have previously been asked (by Hal?) to review that document and provide feedback to the WSS TC.

On the WSS TC call today, I explained that our TC has been really busy getting our own specs to CD status and didn’t have a lot of spare time recently.  I promised to send a follow-up request to ask that folks review/comment on this document which represents a potentially important usage of SAML.

The document is available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/7837/WSS-SAML-15.pdf

Please respond to the WSS list or use the “Send a Comment” link on that TC site:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Thanks!

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer