Subject: Agenda for Nov 23 Conference Call

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396

  1. Approve minutes from Nov 9 Concall

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00059.html

  1. Reminder: SSTC plans CD and OASIS submission vote on December 7
    (
    please mark your calendars, we need a 2/3rds vote for reaffirming CD status).

    If successful, SSTC plans to submit specification set to OASIS by December 15.

  2. Implementation attestation: we need one more attestation before December 15

    Entrust attestation of SAML 2.0 implementation
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00042.html

    Sun Microsystems attestation of successful use of SAML V2.0
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00105.html

  3. Call for participation in RSA 2005 Interop
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00106.html

    Contact Andy by 12/3 with required information

  4. Updated SSTC web page
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00104.html

  1. Document Updates
    core-02 f (scott) :
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00109.html
    bindings-02 e (scott) : http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00111.html
    metadata-02 f (scott): http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00113.html
    authn-context-02 a (prateek) : http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00107.html
    authn-context-context-2.0.xsd (prateek):  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00115.html

  1. Recent discussion threads and comments:

    (a)  Comments and Questions on Core-02
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200411/msg00100.html

  1. Open AIs relevant to SAML 2.0 specification set

0204: Final text for subject and subject confirmation

Owner: Bob Morgan

Assigned: 23 Nov 2004

Due: ---

Comments:
Prateek Mishra 2004-11-23 06:20 GMT
5. Scott: Proposed clean up on subject text

Core draft e has most of the updates. One pending change is removal of
"
claims" along the lines
of Bob Morgan's comments.

Discussion between Bob Morgan and Ron Monzillo on use of the term
"
association".

Action: Jeff and Bob to propose new text on the topic.

#0203: Analyze/correct usage of SAML entity terminology

Owner: Eve Maler

Assigned: 31 Oct 2004

Due: ---

Comments:
Eve Maler 2004-10-31 19:56 GMT
Rob Philpott sent a comment about the potentially confusing usage of the terms “principal”, “subject”, “user”, and “identity” in the specs (see comment #6):

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00058.html

At the 26 Oct 2004 quorate call, Eve agreed to analyze the usage of these terms, make sure we're using terms correctly, and find the right place to put commentary around this.

Eve Maler 2004-10-31 19:58 GMT
Oops: Eve agreed to examine "entity" usage specifically; it was Scott who agreed to clean up the principal/subject/user distinction.

#0199: Glossary updates

Owner: Jeff Hodges

Assigned: 25 Oct 2004

Due: ---

Comments:
Prateek Mishra 2004-10-25 20:14 GMT
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200410/msg00025.html

0123: Obtain MIME type registration for HTTP lookup of SAML

Owner: Jeff Hodges

Assigned: 13 Feb 2004

Due: ---

Comments: