Subject: Review requested for Exec Overview

I have belatedly put a link to rev 02 of Paul Madsen's Executive
Overview (from November) on the SSTC home page.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9886/sstc-saml-exec-overview-2.0-draft-02.pdf

Please make a point of reviewing this document -- and even getting your
execs to review it (given its intended audience)! -- and send comments
call discussing any issues that come up.  If anyone has existing text
that should be considered as an addition, speak up now.

For my part, here are a few observations to get us started.  First,
thanks to Paul for getting the doc to this point!  It's structured as a
friendly FAQ, which is great.  We should strive to keep the responses as
short and sweet as they are here.  The only major topic that I would
like to see added (in the spirit of covering the "domain model") is the
notion of asserting parties/authorities, so that we can say a bit about
how "trust" is propagated by means of the resulting assertions.

Finally, I think we said we'd like this to be formatted in a pretty
two-column fashion.  Are we still in agreement on that?  We probably
want to remove or minimize the appearance of the heavy OASIS boilerplate
so as to keep the page count down.

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                       eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems Technology Partnerships       cell +1 781 354 9441