OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Agenda for 1-Mar SSTC con-call

Dial in info: +1 865 673 6950 #351-8396


A request… Steve will not be on the call – please consider volunteering to take minutes…


1.       Approve minutes:

a.      FW: SSTC Meeting Minutes 1/18/2005.

b.      RE: SSTC Minutes v3 - February 15, 2005

2.       SAML 2.0 OASIS Standardization vote results

a.       The result of the vote was 85 Yes and 1 No

b.       The NO vote is from Fujitsu with a comment that they feel IP claims are unclear for SAML 2.0 w.r.t. what was included from Liberty ID-FF specifications. We intend to find out if the TC wishes to “request OASIS TC Administration to approve the specification as submitted despite the negative votes;” (as per the TC process). I’ve asked Jamie Clark to join the call if possible in case there are OASIS IPR Policy questions that folks need answered in order to vote on the above question.

c.       Assuming we vote to proceed despite the NO vote, we need to make final spec edits and notify OASIS of our decision.

3.       We had planned to entertain a motion to move the Thomas Gross response document to CD status (sstc-gross-sec-analysis-response-01.pdf).  But as per the 1-Feb con-call, we were going to provide Thomas Gross a copy and provide him an opportunity to respond.  I do not recall an AI nor saw any mail to him from someone to do this.  So do we still wish to move this to CD status?

4.       New revs of ancillary documents posted for review:

a.       John H: Groups - SAML 2.0 Technical Overview - draft 03(sstc-saml-tech-overview-2.0-draft-03.pdf) uploaded

b.       Paul M: Groups -sstc-saml-exec-overview-2.0-draft-05.pdf uploaded

c.       Jahan: Groups - sstc-saml-errata-2.0-draft-01.pdf uploaded

d.       Scott: Groups - draft-saml1x-metadata-04.pdf uploaded

5.       Other list discussions:

a.       Tom W: Implementation questino for an SLO after an MNI Termination

b.       Tom W: RE: [security-services] X509 Authn-based Attr Sharing Profile Comments

                                                   i.      Scott: RE: [security-services] X509 Authn-based Attr Sharing Profile

c.       Prateek: comments on saml1x-metadata-03

                                                   i.      Scott: RE: [security-services] comments on saml1x-metadata-03

6.       SAML Interop events

a.       Rob: Summarize results from SAML 2.0 interop at RSA Conference

b.       Cameron Morris question on the list: Interop events

                                                   i.      Responses from Prateek and Andy Moir

7.       Action item review – see below.

8.       Any Other Business?


Action items:


#0166: Investigate use of Wiki from the web site Owner: Scott Cantor Status: Open Assigned: 2004-06-22 Due: ---

#0205: MIME type registrations: Jeff will reformat as plain text for IANA update after final docs done. Owner: Jeff Hodges Status: Open Assigned: 2005-01-03 Due: ---

#0180: Need to update SAML server trust document Owner: Jeff Hodges Status: Open Assigned: 2004-07-12 Due: ---

#0207: Provide [Want]AuthnRequestsSigned metadata setting comments to Jahan for Potential Errata Owner: Scott Cantor Status: Open Assigned: 2005-03-01 Due: ---

#0208: Run additional tests to check issues with deflate encoding and rfc1951 (java libraries) Owner: Scott Cantor Status: Open Assigned: 2005-03-01 Due: ---



Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer 
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115
Mobile: 617-510-0893
Fax: 781-515-7020


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]