Subject: Re: [security-services] conformance testing for SAML 1.1 and SAML 2.0?

> Vendors could then build test suites that implement the conformance
> test suite
That would be very helpful, certainly in our case, where we've produced
a SAML1.1 implementation and are working on a SAML2 version. If we
could be of any help, I think we could contribute.

I don't think it's encumbent upon the TC to produce a test sute but it
would certainly be a courtesy to vendors and would help ease
integration issues when building federations.

Would the implementation be "certified"? or would it just be for the
vendor's peace of mind? Would the TC endorse in any way a SAML
implementation that fullfilled the conformance requirements?

Alistair