Subject: SAML 2.0 Standard files have been uploaded

I just finished uploading the SAML 2.0 Standard files to the document repository.

There are 3 zip files present.  “saml-2.0-os.zip” contains just the PDF and XSD files.  “saml-2.0-os-sxw-pdf-xsd.zip” includes the OpenOffice.org source files plus the PDF and XSD files.  Finally, “saml-2.0-os-xsd.zip” contains just the schema files.

I uploaded the individual spec PDF’s and source files (.SXW).  I did NOT upload the individual 33 schema files;  get them from the zip file.

Eve – can you please update the web page with the pointers?

We will soon have persistent, resolvable URL’s that point to the files so we don’t have to hassle with the quirky download URL’s with download numbers in them.  I’ll send mail once OASIS has set that up for us.

Let me know if you find any problems.  Eve and I did make some editorial fixes for typo’s, etc. but we’re sure there are more to be found…

Cheers!

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.