Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML 2.0 Standard files have been uploaded

I've updated the website; let me know if you see anything amiss:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=security

I haven't yet updated the FAQ; will work with Mary today to get some new
content up there.

	Eve

p.s. Whoo-hoo! :-)

--
Eve Maler                                      eve.maler @ sun.com
Sun Microsystems - Business Alliances     x40976 / +1 425 947 4522