Subject: Digital Identity Management Summit - 11-14th July

As mentioned yesterday on the teleconf I was due to talk at a Conference in London on the 11th July

Because of other commitments I can not now do the talk.

The title of the talk is

	"Detailing How Developments In Federated Identity Standards Are Helping The Business Community "

Details can be found at:

http://www.iir-conferences.com/site/_confcode.cfm?DirName=cg2247&ConfCode=cg2247&iv=23

Please let me know if any one is interested in giving the talk

John

John Hughes
PA Consulting Group
IT Strategy