Subject: Re: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

Hi Tom, thanks for the review. Yes, there does appear to be a hitch

The schema for RequestedAuthnContextsType is defined circularly so that
there can be nested <RequestedAuthnContexts> elements.

But, we also have a processing rules that says

A sender MUST NOT include more than one <rac:RequestedAuthnContexts>
extension element in a given request message.

I think we can resolve the issue by changing the above text to

A sender MUST NOT include more than one <rac:RequestedAuthnContexts>
extension element in a given request message unless those multiple
<rac:RequestedAuthnContexts> elements are nested.

Thoughts?

paul