Subject: RE: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

Title: RE: [security-services] SAML Authn Ctx Combination Spec

It would seem ok, but a bit awkward.

Would your example be changed to

<RequestedAuthnContexts RACComparison="all">
  <saml:AuthnContexxtClassRef...></..>
  <RequestedAuthnContexts RACComparison="exact">
    <saml:AuthnContexxtClassRef...></..>
  </RequestedAuthnContexts>
</RequestedAuthnContexts>

Is that whay you're trying to say?

Why not just have a top level (maxOccurs="1") RequestedAuthnContext element that then defines an unlimited number of RequestedAuthnContext elements that have a comparison operator attribute and contain the saml AuthnContextClassRef element.

Do I need to satisfy all the RequestedAuthnContext elements in order to satisfy the RequestedAuthnContexts element? I.e., in your example you say this is an AND -- so I assume the answer is yes. I.e., you cannot express that you are requesting either AC-1 or AC-2 (exactly) in your schema.

Tom.