Subject: Re: [security-services] AI #0238 closed! Errata composite documentsare up to date wrt errata-33

Scott Cantor wrote:
> I went through most of core last week, and will continue to check things
> over.

Very cool.

> The change there can't be made to the actual specs. It's a TODO for the new
> profile I have an AI to produce. At least I think that was the resolution.

In that case, I didn't implement it right.  The errata doc just said
that option 3 was the one approved, so I did my best to incorporate
it (a backwards-incompatible change, obviously, but one necessitated
by the illegality of the original).  If I need to undo that (and
redo PE39), let me know; in that case the wording of the PE53
resolution should probably be changed for the record.

> I would say that since they're separate docs, an additional contributor list
> can be created, but we shouldn't change the actual TC member list at the
> end.

That's a good idea.  I'd want to make a consistent contributor list
and apply it across all the errata composites.  It might be
worthwhile to slightly edit all the Acknowledgments sections to
clarify that these are the "legacy" TC lists etc. from the V2.0 era.

> I'm willing to help, so we could either split the documents or just
> privately determine who's got time to pick up changes.

Thanks for this offer.  Let's play it by ear.  (The OOo source files
are in Kavi already.)

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com