Subject: Re: [security-services] Tech Overview outstanding issues

On 10/11/06, Tom Scavo <trscavo@gmail.com> wrote:

> saml2-sso-redirect-post.txt
> saml2-sso-redirect-artifact.txt
> saml2-sso-artifact-artifact.txt
>
> The first two correspond to sections 4.1.2 and 4.1.3, respectively.

Oh shoot, I just noticed section 4.1.3 outlines post-artifact, not
redirect-artifact.  Let me whip up another example for that specific
use case...

Btw, did we agree on yesterday's call how to handle the transmission
of the artifact in section 4.1.3?  (FWIW, I agree with RSP's inline
comment that the artifact should bound to a redirect.)

Tom