Subject: The debut of the Approved Errata document

As you will have seen, I've just uploaded a bunch of errata-related
documents.  The descriptions in Kavi are pretty specific, so I won't
rehash them here.  (If anyone wants to know the specifics of the
small cleanups I made to the composite docs, let me know.)  Here's
some other information that may be useful heading into our call on
Tuesday:

Naming scheme and status:
- Approved Errata (rev 01):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21810/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-wd-01.pdf
   . The OASIS Standard-track doc
   . Just the facts, ma'am: no rationales, no PEs
   . Current revs of other docs are linked from the biblio
   . What's the schedule for getting this to CD and beyond?
   . How does this impact ongoing errata reports and resolutions?
- Errata Working Document (rev 38):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21801/sstc-saml-errata-2.0-draft-38.pdf
   . Will always be only a lowly working draft
   . It's where we put PEs to consider them
- Errata composite documents:
   . Deliberately shows redlines to highlight errata changes
   . Final publication will remove all redlines unrelated to this
   . Current revs: Bind 03, Core 03, Meta 02 (unchanged), Prof 04
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21804/sstc-saml-bindings-errata-2.0-wd-03-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21806/sstc-saml-core-errata-2.0-wd-03-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19858/sstc-saml-metadata-errata-2.0-wd-02-diff.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21808/sstc-saml-profiles-errata-2.0-wd-04-diff.pdf

Open issues to discuss in order of most->least importance:
- Need resolutions for PE62 and PE63
- How to handle LDAP Encoding situation (E39/E48/E53)?
- Are edits to Core for E61 acceptable?
- Unmade edit to change "tc" to "TC" at lines "1571-1572" in Core:
   The problem is that I can't find where to do this!  Can someone
   remind me?  (Tom S.?)

(Paul, can I ask you to update the SSTC home page with these links?
  Many TIA.)

	Eve
--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com