OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [security-services] Minutes Jine 5 2007 call

Title: [security-services] Minutes Jine 5 2007 call

Meeting Minutes June 05, 2007-06-05
Abbie Barbir


1.    Approve minutes from May 22 with attendance
---- Approved

2.    Administrative

2.1 Ballot to approve documents as a Committee Specifications passed http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200705/msg00051.html

---- HAL: Ballot has passed. Need to fix web page. Editors need to produce Committee Specs versions.

2.2 Attestations Tracking

---- HAL: If you look at the wiki, 4 for meteda, 2 attestions for Metadata Extension for Query Requesters. We will need more. We will need to package this asap. If any new attestations coming we can wait that. If you need to share implementations please do that ASAP.

2.3 X.509 Authentication-Based Attribute Sharing Profile to public review?
--- HAL: Questions about one of the specifications. Public review will start shortly on 3 of the specifications.

Tom: It is at draft level. Probably is ready to be considered as a committee draft and move to public review. It is a little behind the others.

Hal: Do we have a proposal to have this as a committee draft
Eric: I would like to do that. DO not know what is holding it. Is it the HTML version?
HAL: In order to go to public versions we need do that not a committee draft.
Eric had a motion to move to committee draft, Tom S. seconded.
HAL simple majority is needed.
No objections, motion passes.

AI: Tom. Volunteered to do the edits to take it to a committee draft.

Abbie has a motion to move to public review seconded ny Tom S.
No objections, motion adopted.

HAL: will check Mary if we can do the same review for both.

2.4 SAML 2.0 Profile of SPML 2.0 Submission http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200706/msg00001.html

Jeff Bornes: Above is a proposal for SAML provisioning of a federated environment. Later they will Proposal to include it as a TC work item.

Greg: The majority of innovation in the doc is about understanding SAML. You may to manage Federation in a batch mode. Makes sense to have the work here.

HAL Give people to look at it and visit the details in the next meeting. 2 questions is this TC the right one and the second is the work sound technically. Put it on the agenda for the next meeting. Need to follow the specific format for submitting new work items.

3. Public Reviews

3.1 60 Public review of 4 specs (AI#290) status
--- already discussed

3.2 Public Review of Errata Document (AI#291) status

--- Hal: Scott will need to fix it.
--- Scott: Pending

3.2.1 Still Need Errata editor
-----  Abbie Barbir will be the editor.

4.    Other Business

5.    AIs

#0291: Request Public Review of Errata Document
Owner: Hal Lockhart
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24

--- still open

#0290: Request 60 day Public review of 4 specs (see comment) [IDP Discovery Service Profile Technical Overview Deployment Profile for

X.509 Simple Sign POST Binding]
Owner: Hal Lockhart
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24
--- will close

#0286: Research the use of LDAP language tags
Owner: Bob Morgan
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-04-11
Due: 2007-04-24
--- open

#0283: Change final arrows to solid in Tech Overview diagrams throughout.
Owner: Paul Madsen
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-03-27
Due: ---

--- after public review

#0282: AuthnContextDecl and AuthnContextDeclRef Confusion
Owner: Eric Tiffany
Status: Open
Assigned: 2007-03-27
Due: ---
--- Eric going for the longest open Item

---- Next call in 2 weeks.
--- Meeting closed.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]