Subject: Re: [security-services] CD acknowledgment

Steve Anderson can supply a list of TC members on any arbitrary day
-- he's a magician at this. :-)  I hadn't thought about implications
for the new templates, but our policy had been to list only editors
(people who directly touched the document) and contributors (people
who supplied text or did significant reviews) on the title page.
OASIS has a rule that only OASIS members can be listed on the title
page, so anyone in these two camps who isn't a member (e.g. because
they dropped halfway through the release cycle) can be listed in the
Acknowledgments appendix.  Our policy has been to first list all TC
members as a courtesy, and then others.

The Approved Errata doc is an example of this, where Jahan left the
group but, of course, was a huge contributor to all the errata work.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22894/sstc-saml-approved-errata-2.0-cd-01.html#3.References|outline

	Eve

--
Eve Maler                                         +1 425 947 4522
Technology Director                           eve.maler @ sun.com