Subject: RE: [security-services] OASIS Standard versions of Metadata Profile and Metadata Extension

Hi Scott,

  These files have the wrong "previous version" - they should point to the CS
versions and not CD02. The CS versions are here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml1x-metadata-cs-01.html
(etc.)

  Also note that there is already a schema file at that location:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/security/saml/Post2.0/sstc-saml1x-metadata.xsd

If the included file has been changed it will need a new filename.

Regards,

Mary