Subject: How to list new standards?

I’m sure you’re all familiar with the way we list OASIS Standards – first on the main homepage (http://www.oasis-open.org/home/index.php) in the right-hand column, and then the detailed listing on the standards page (http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/index.php).

We now have two new OASIS Standards:

-          Metadata Extension for SAML v2.0 and v1.x Query Requesters

-          Metadata Profile for the OASIS Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.x

Do the chairs or editors have any preferred convention they would like to see used when adding these to the rolls? I know that there will most likely be more of these in the future, so I would like to come up with a workable plan going forward.

Thanks for any and all input!

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae