Subject: Re: How to list new standards?

It would be easier (for me) if
the order were:

# Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.0
# Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.1
# Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v2.0

then:

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v2.0
SAML 2.0: Metadata Extension for SAML v2.0 and v1.x Query Requesters
SAML 2.0: Metadata Profile for SAML v1.x
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.1
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) v1.0