Subject: the lost errata

As far as I can tell, the following errata have been lost, that is,
not previously disposed of in one way or the other:

"undefined namespace prefix"
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200802/msg00000.html

"typo in E61"
(E61 itself has broken link)

"follow on to E61"
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200701/msg00013.html

"potential errata in SSO profile:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200608/msg00018.html

"incorrect URI"
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200608/msg00069.html

"typo in E15"
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200704/msg00034.html

Scott, can these be added to the errata doc?  I know it's not fair to
"dump" on you since you've graciously agreed to track errata in the
short term, but I fear there's no other way to bring these lost errata
back into the fold.

Tom