Subject: Re: [security-services] SSTC/SAML concall Draft Minutes Tue 2-Jun-2009

Tom Scavo wrote:
> Comments inline.
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 2:18 PM, =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com> wrote:
>
>> comments to the list please.
>>
>> =JeffH

>> SSTC/SAML concall Tue Jun  2 09:12:38 PDT 2009
>>
>> Hal Lockhart presiding
>>
>> Minutes by Jeff Hodges (=JeffH)
>>
>> NOTE: next TC concall/meeting is Tue 30-Jun-2009

Roll Call
=========

Voting Members:
Rob Philpott     EMC Corporation
John Bradley     Individual
Jeff Hodges     Individual
Scott Cantor     Internet2
Nathan Klingenstein     Internet2
Bob Morgan     Internet2
Tom Scavo     NCSA
Frederick Hirsch     Nokia Corporation
Srinath Godavarthi     Nortel
Hal Lockhart     Oracle Corporation
Brian Campbell     Ping Identity Corporation
Eve Maler     Sun Microsystems
Emily Xu     Sun Microsystems
David Staggs     Veterans Health Administration

Members
Kyle Meadors   Drummond Group Inc.
Duane DeCouteau     Veterans Health Administration

Quorum:  14 out of 20 (Quorum Achieved)