OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

security-services message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Re: [security-services] Minutes for SSTC Telecon (29 October 2013)

On 10/29/2013 11:49 AM, Hal Lockhart wrote:

1. Roll Call & Agenda Review.

Voting Members

Scott Cantor		Internet2 	
Mohammad Jafari 		Veterans Health Administration 	
Nathan Klingenstein	Internet2 	
Chad La Joie 		Covisint Corporation 	
Hal Lockhart		Oracle
Anil Saldhana 		Red Hat 	

Ian Otto 			Australian Gov
Ian Young    Internet2

Quorum achieved
6 out of 10 voting members (60%)

2. Need a volunteer to take minutes.

3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting(s):

    - Minutes from SSTC Call on 15 October 2013:


Unanimously approved

4. AIs & progress update on current work-items:

   (a) Current electronic ballots: None.

   (b) Status/notes regarding past ballots: None.

   (c) SAML 2.1 work (Chad)
       - SAML2.1 wiki:

       - Chad's list:

       - Sample ToC for an SSO Profile:

Chad has begun cut and paste of current SSO text to make new doc. Requested folders for 2.1. Folders created as of 10/29.

Chad will post doc to new folder in a few hours. Please review for concept. Not ready for detail review yet.

Open question whether to include ECP material in new SSO doc or keep standalone.

   (d) Conceptual/overview of Metadata (Rainer Hoerbe)
       - Further Steps thread. Any updates?



   (e) XSPA updates (Mohammad Jafari)
      - Any updates?


   (f) SAML Token Profile for ebMS (Ian Otto / Australia)
       - Currently 30-day Public Review for SAML Conformance Clause for
AS4/ebMS V1.0.


Request review by SSTC members, particularly on conformance clause.

   (g) AuthN Context (Rob Philpott)
       - Deprecation issue
       - AI: Rob to get additional info.


Suggest chairs contact Rob to see if he intends to pursue this.

Scott suggested spec changes which would simplify simple uses of AuthN Context. Also suggested alignment with Open ID Connect if they are doing something similar. Also align terminology if possible. Scott's concrete suggestion was that we look at doing work in 2.1 to add a more generalized notion of what an authncontextclass would be.

5. Assorted mail items:

Needs to be shutdown and material rolled into SAML TC web site. Scott volunteers to capture material and move it.

Plan is to discuss and vote next time.

6. Other items:
   - IETF: 3-8 Nov 2013 Vancouver

7. Next SSTC Call:
    - Tuesday 12 November 2013.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]