Subject: Re: [security-services] New drafts posted

Then based on your input I'd like to use the ballot facility suggested by Chet and ask a vote for this proposal to become a Committee Draft.
The problem is I don't seem to have the proper rights to open a new ballot. Could you please advise who would be the correct person to start this process?

Regards,
Madalina

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Rainer Hoerbe <rainer@hoerbe.at> wrote:

> Am 15.12.2016 um 16:21 schrieb Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu>:
>
>> Since there were no other comments on this topic and based on the
>> confirmation received from Chet Ensign, that it is possible to vote a
>> Committee Draft outside a meeting -- do you think the document is in a good
>> enough shape to start that Vote-by-email process?
>
> I'd leave that to others to judge, I'm satisfied with it at this point.

Me++

- Rainer

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. Connectis accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.