Subject: RE: Input to use case meeting

Hi Anders,
I think you have done a reasonable job of describing the messages
that are exchanged, if purple(tm) was used to implement case #1
in the S2ML document. If I understand correctly you are saying
it is possible to build the scenario with less
pre-configuration than is currently allowed or implied by
the S2ML draft.

Do you have any views on the minimum configuration
requirements that you could articulate to the list?

Thanks and regards,
Nigel.