Subject: RE: my ballot for GROUPS 6, 7, 8, 9

It seems to me that the question here is essentially whether the extensions
included in the SAML document should be secured the same way as the elements
defined by SAML.  I believe the SAML message handlers should secure the
extensions that are included within the SAML assertion document.

Regards,

Darren