Subject: RE: JeffH's votes RE: Ballot for Issue Groups 2, 3, 4, 10, 12,an d 13 attached

If I understand Jeff's votes on issue group 3 correctly, he is voting for a
lesser strength of session management than stated.  It seems he would vote
for the 3-3,5,6,8,9 in the "should" or "may" sense rather than the "must"
sense.  So it seems that his votes on this issue are very clearly not
against adding the reqs, but instead for loosening the requirements a
little.  I think this vote is very close so it's important to clearly
characterize the differences.

Cheers,
Dave