Subject: RE: ISSUE:[UC-2-05: MarketPlace]

Prateek, Thanks for getting this discussion out.

Can we clarify the status of issues that have not currently
been voted? Issue 5-04 had a voting result of 7-4, I believe.
E.g., are we assuming that the decision has been made that such issues
(i.e, issues that did not pass the ballot) will not be supported by
SAML 1.0? Or is there room for further discussion at the F2F?

Our company already has the use case pertaining to Issue 2-05
implemented in products for a considerable amount of time now,
and currently we are migrating our implementation to an early
SAML implementation using SAML components and yet-to-be finalized
SAML security considerations.

Sooner or later, I believe standards should have a role in
Issue# 2-05 arena, for the sake of (security) interoperability
between trading parties.

Zahid Ahmed                     Commerce One, Inc.
Commerce Security Architect
email: zahid.ahmed@commerceone.com
v:   (408)-517-3903