semantic-ex message

Subject: Agenda for the first meeting

Hi,

The Formation Meeting of the new OASIS SEE TC will take place by
teleconference on Friday November 11, from 1 PM CET

Initial draft agenda has been attached to this email.

The call in info is as follows:
(1) Dial: +49 1 805 600 610

(2) Wait for the German welcome message and then press '1' (participate at a
phone conference)

(3) Enter the access code: 967646

As several of potential participants of this phone call are attending
ISWC2005 conference in Galway, we have also booked a meeting room at DERI to
facilitate those who are still on Friday in here. Our location:

	The conference room A,
	Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI),
	National University of Ireland, Galway,
	IDA Business Park, Lower Dangan,

Michal

Michal Zaremba
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) Galway

Phone: +353 91 495009
Mobile: +353 85 7195862
Fax: +353 91 495541

DERI web: http://www.deri.ie