set message

Subject: Re: [set] Groups - OASIS SET TC Conference Call added

Dear Johann,

The date in the back up strategy should read

Date:      Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Instead of

Date:      Friday, November 26, 2008

Thank you for the alert.

Asuman

Johann Hoechtl wrote:
> Dear Members,
>
> can someone (Asuman?) please clarify, whether this meeting will take place on Wednesday, the 26. Nov or on Friday, the 28. (as mentioned below, "conference room backup strategy"
>
> Thank you,
>
> Johann

> OASIS SET TC Conference Call has been added by Ms. Asuman Dogac*
>
> Date:  Wednesday, 26 November 2008
> Time:  04:00pm - 05:00am CET
>
> Event Description:
> AGENDA FOR SET TC MEETING on November 26, 2008
>     * Time: 4:00 PM Central European Summer Time, (Istanbul 5pm, Berlin 4pm, New York 10am, Los Angeles 7am)
>     * When in doubt, please check the following link for the time:
>       http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=26&year=2008&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=37
>     * Expected Call Duration: 1 hour
>     * Dial-in number:
>         - Skype Number: +9900827042922072
>         - Telephone Number: 201-793-9022
>         - Tollfreee from the US call #:1-888-350-0075
>         - Tollfree from Canada call #:1-888-350-0075
>         - Conference Room Number: 2922072
>     * Instructions:
>         - "*1"  Play menu of features so you know what's available
>         - "*2"  Mute/Unmute your own line so other people can't hear you talking
>         - "*5"  Hear the number of callers who are on the conference
>         - "*9"  Raise Your Hand (When the Moderator has the conference in Lecture Mode)
> STANDING ITEMS
> - The Use of CCTS in HL7 CDA
> - The discussion of Use cases from the TC Members
>
> Shared-screen support (VNC session) will be started 5 minutes before the call at: http://144.122.230.58:5800/
>     * view-only password: "settc"
>     * if you plan to be logging into this shared-screen option (which the speaker
>     may be navigating), and you are not familiar with the process, please try
>     to call in 5 minutes before the start of the session so that we can work
>     out the connection logistics. Help on this will generally not be available
>     once the presentation on SET TC Overview starts.
>     * people behind corporate firewalls may have difficulty accessing this.
>     If that is the case, please find the slides enclosed and run them
>     locally. The speaker will prompt you to advance the slides during the talk.
>
> Questions, Answers & Discourse:
>     * (Unless the conference host has already muted everyone) Please mute your phone,
>     by pressing "*2" on your phone keypad, when the talk is in progress.
> To un-mute, press "*2"
>     * If you want to speak or have questions or remarks to make, please "raise your hand
>     (virtually)" by pressing "*9" on your phone keypad. You may speak when acknowledged
>     by the speaker or the session moderator. Test your voice and introduce yourself first
>     before proceeding with your remarks, please.
>     * You can also type in your questions or comments through the
>     browser based chat session by:
>         - pointing a separate browser tab (or window) to
>         http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room and enter:
> [...]

Professor Asuman Dogac             email: asuman@srdc.metu.edu.tr
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                           Phone: +90 (312) 210 5598, or
Software R&D Center                       +90 (312) 210 2076
Department of Computer Eng.        Fax: +90 (312) 210 5572                      Middle East Technical University        +90 (312) 210 1259
06531 Ankara Turkey                      skype: adogac