set message

Subject: Re: [set] Groups - The Use of CCTS in HL7 CDA... (UseOfCCTSinCDA.ppt)uploaded

Dear David,

Thank you for the comment and the contact points. I will prepare a
a new SET TC Deliverable clearly describing the ideas that I have
shortly presented in the slides and I will share it with all those
interested.

Allow me to note that Turkey is one of countries that have
implemented HL7 CDA. Enclosed I have attached a paper:

 Kabak Y., Dogac A., Kose I., Akpinar N., Gurel M., Arslan Y., Ozer H.,
Yurt N., Ozcam A., Kirici S., Yuksel M., Sabur E.
"The Use of HL7 CDA in the National Health Information System (NHIS) of
Turkey",
9th International HL7 Interoperability Conference (IHIC) 2008, Crete,
Greece, October 2008, pp. 49-55.

Our experiences mainly stem from this work.

Best regards,

Asuman