set message

Subject: DEVX: Taking XML Validation to the Next Level.

SET'rs - seems like we can't get enough of all this XML stuff!

 http://www.devx.com/xml/Article/41150/0/page/1

On my side I've started into looking at the integration discussed at on our last call.  Have some ideas on the CCTS and OWL / dictionary generation aspects that I'm now experimenting with - will report back further when I have some concrete examples to share.

Thanks, DW

"Discovering that you can dynamically modify what constitutes a valid structure is dazzling."

Michael Sorens concludes his series with an in depth look at rules, XML, XSD and CAM templates.

His clear examples unlock what is an otherwise closed topic in XSD schema - but essential to true interoperability in your information exchanges.

Aptly named:

Taking XML Validation to the Next Level

http://www.devx.com/xml/Article/41150/0/page/1