smartgrid-discuss message

Subject: FW: Knowledge Problem smart grid series

Title: GWAC 2009 Member Confirmation Meeting

Good background, away from the standards, but focused on the goals…

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina