soa-blueprints message

Subject: > Client Patterns

Hello,

	I see much of the discussion focused on how the interplay of
processes at the back end can/should be or not be defined.  However
nothing about what happens on the glass.  Noting that the majority of
the patterns and anti-patterns are expressions of how services work
together but then are surfaced up to users through two mechanisms -
portals and clients.   I find myself questioning much about the patterns
used to describe how services should even interoperate on the back end.
Meaning - by focusing only on the back are we missing a big part of the
landscape?

Mark

MRC

Mark Cowan