soa-blueprints message

Subject: RE: [soa-blueprints] Questions to the Group

I'd like to see Generico on a somewhat seperate track, but to combine the "concepts document"...

	-----Original Message-----
	From: marchadr@wellsfargo.com [mailto:marchadr@wellsfargo.com]
	Sent: Thu 12/15/2005 7:41 AM
	To: soa-blueprints@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: [soa-blueprints] Questions to the Group

	1. Do we want to combine the SoaLogic (previously CoaLogic) with Generico Requirements?
	    Proposal of how it would fit together:
	        - "HR Supporting Service" would be based entirely on the Generico Requirements contribution
	            - Generico would be put into the following sections
	                - HR Supporting Service Model
	                - HR Supporting Service Architecture
	                - HR Supporting Service Mapping

	   This would give the Case Study currently on Kavi "working folder" the following parts:
	    - An Enterprise View - Soa Logic
	    - A Project View - Soa Logic product introduction "lawn vacuum"
	    - A Supporting Service View - Generico

	   Would help in having the same people that would be working on a generico update contributing to a more exhaustive case study/blueprint realization.

	2. Do we have a framework/blueprints document like the one on Kavi "working folder" to illustrate the general patterns that anyone can realize with the reference of a realization being the case study document?

	3. Do we have a seperate methodology document or set of documents that faciliate a user of the framework/blueprints document to get to a realization?

	So the proposal would be to have the following deliverables:
	DOC-1. SOA Adoption Blueprints - creates a framework type document for anything that can be generalized
	        - contains the work from the SOA Blueprints Concepts document from the Middleware group, within service types section
	        - contains some parts of the Capgemni contribution as a service model section
	DOC-2. SOA Case Study - Soa Logic - incorporates the work from the generic requirements document and the existing Soa Logic content
	DOC-3. SOA Methodology - builds on the Capgemni contributions

	Thoughts,

	Dan