soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] =?UTF-8?B?562U5aSNOiBb5Y+v6IO95piv5Z6D5Zy+6YKu5Lu2?==?UTF-8?B?XSAgW3NvYS1lZXJwXSBHcm91cHMgLSBUZXJtaW5vbG9neSAoU09BIE9wdGltaXo=?==?UTF-8?B?YXRpb24gVGVybWlub2xvZ3ktMC4gMS1EMS0yMDA4MTEyNS5kb2MpICAgdXBsb2E=?==?UTF-8?B?ZGVk?=

Fred -

Thanks for the comment; item 2 seems to have been cutoff.  We can't use
Andy's material until he does the contribution, which is still pending.

This draft will (when the outline is filled in) have the concept of BQoS
as Andy's used it (and I've extended it).

But the terminology for BSLA and (especially) WS-Reputation [see Andy's
tutorial, referenced on the group home page] is very difficult to convey
in a convincing way to involve those who have not been working with EERP
so far.

I think that by doing an initial draft and working on it we in the TC
have a good chance to get terminology that will bring in a broad
audience and connect the more general concepts to more specific terminology.

Thanks!

bill cox