soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] I019: Namespace for CD02

It is proposed to have the TC to make decision for where the current
namespace of 200903 should be changed or not for CD02.

Most TCs use submit date in their namespace, instead of the final spec
publish date for their namespace.

Szu Chang

源郵件:
-----------------
發件人: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
日期: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:03:54 -0400
收件者: soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
主題: [soa-eerp] I019: Namespace for CD02

New Issue# - I019

Original Message:
-----------------
From: eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn eerp_sy@changfeng.org.cn
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:49:01 -0400
To: zhili@tibco.com, soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-eerp] New Issue: Namespace for CD02

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR START A DISCUSSISON THREAD UNTIL THE
ISSUE IS ASSIGNED A NUMBER.
The issues coordinators will notify the list when that has occurred.

Protocol:   bQoS

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-eerp/download.php/32576/Bus
inessQualityOfService-v1.0-spec-wd04.pdf

Artifact:  spec

Type: editorial

Title: Namespace for CD02

This issue was raised during by Zhili Zhang on 6/05/2009 per e-mail at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/soa-eerp/200906/msg00003.html:

Declared namespace string has date ?00903? Will it be changed to the
month whenever the specs become CD? Also the schema locations are currently
not accessible. For example
http://docs.oasis-open.org/soa-eerp/eerp-bqos/200903/eerp-bqos.xsd. Will
the links be accessible when publishing the CD?

Related issues:

N/A

Proposed Resolution: