soa-eerp message

Subject: RE: [soa-eerp] Reminder of comments due on specification; update of TC home page

Since we have not yet received any comments on the specs  and we want the
best quality  on our three specifications for better QoS,  I have talked to
Bill Cox  to extend the deadline for 24 hours. That is the documents will
go into review with comments due on the documents (as issues) by 11:45pm
New York Time on Friday, June 20th, 2009.

Again, the most recent EERP specs can be found at the following locations:

-- BQoS spec WD04 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32576/BusinessQualityOfSer
vice-v1.0-spec-wd04.pdf
-- Raing Spec WD05 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32916/BusinessRating-v1.0-
spec-wd05.pdf
-- SLA Spec WD04 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32837/BusinessServiceLevel
Agreement-v1.0-spec-wd04.pdf

Please submit your issue for comments by tomorrow, Saturday, June 20th.
The instructions to submit comments can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32550/IssuesProcess.pdf
page.

Best regards,

Szu Chang