soa-eerp message

Subject: Re: [soa-eerp] Groups - SOA-EERP TC Meeting Minutes July 22, 2009 (SOA-EERP_20090805_Minutes.doc) uploaded

TC meeting minutes of August 8, 2009 can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33837/SOA-EERP_20090805_Mi
nutes.doc

TC meeting minutes of July 22, 2009 can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33652/SOA-EERP_20090722_Mi
nutes.doc

Best regards,

Szu Chang

源郵件:
-----------------
發件人: Mary McRae marypmcrae@gmail.com
日期: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:59:59 -0400
收件者: eerp_hz@changfeng.org.cn, soa-eerp@lists.oasis-open.org,
wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
主題: Re: [soa-eerp] Groups - SOA-EERP TC Meeting Minutes July 22, 2009
(SOA-EERP_20090805_Minutes.doc) uploaded

Same here.

Mary

On Aug 18, 2009, at 7:38 PM, William Cox wrote:

> I get "this document cannot be found". Any one else having better
> luck?
>
> Thanks!
>
> bill
> --
> William Cox
> Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
> Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
> +1 862 485 3696 mobile
> +1 908 277 3460 fax
>
> eerp_hz@changfeng.org.cn wrote:
>>
>> The document named SOA-EERP TC Meeting Minutes July 22, 2009
>> (SOA-EERP_20090805_Minutes.doc) has been submitted by Dr. Hong Zhou
>> to the
>> OASIS Service-Oriented Architecture End-to-End Resource Planning
>> (SOA-EERP)
>> TC document repository.
>>
>> Document Description:
>> SOA-EERP TC Meeting Minutes July 22, 2009 in MS Word format.
>>
>> View Document Details:
>> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33836
>>
>> Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33836/SOA-EERP_20090805_Mi
nutes.doc

>> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
>> application
>> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy
>> and paste
>> the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
>>
>> -OASIS Open Administration

mail2web – 從 web 檢查您的電子郵件,網址
http://mail2web.com/ .