soa-eerp message

Subject: Documents for review or vote, and meeting start times

We have had a number of documents uploaded just before a meeting, from a few minutes to a day or so.

For proper consideration and to allow time for review, we need to upload documents to the OASIS document archive well before the meeting. We've had a rule of 48 hours, which has proved to be too short.

For a meaningful review of a

Accordingly, I do not plan to include items on the agenda if they are uploaded less than 72 hours before the meetings. All documents must be uploaded with an email message to the TC.

Similarly the agenda will be in the future be uploaded at least 72 hours before the meetings, but corrections may be sent later.

Please show up on time so we can start on time. We should show up for meetings within 2-3 minutes.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox