soa-eerp message

Subject: Take care when uploading documents

When you upload a document to the TC Document Archive, please follow the standard OASIS procedures.

At the bottom of the page are the four possible states:
  • Approved Document: Internal TC document approved by the TC, e.g. meeting minutes, workplans, issues lists, etc.
  • Committee Draft: Specification approved by the TC as described by the OASIS TC Process
  • Draft: A preliminary unapproved sketch, outline, or version.
  • OASIS Standard: Specification approved by the membership of OASIS as described by the OASIS TC Process
If a document has not been approved by the TC in a vote, set its status to "Draft" -- this is almost always the right choice.

Approved document is for the items described above. When I do minutes, I upload the unapproved minutes as a draft, then (if necessary) upload the approved minutes as a new version, then change the status to "Approved."

Also, minutes and related calendar documents should be in the "Meeting Notes" folder, not "Calendar Documents."

All TC documents are shared with the general public and the TC; this is done automatically.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox